When it’s about choosing between a native app or hybrid mobile app, the discussion just goes endless. In order to discriminate, you must be aware of the ins and outs of the two. So, without wasting a single minute of yours, let’s get started.
Native applications are the applications written simply for a particular platform or operating system. The popular operating systems available are Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows. For example- if somebody needs an application on Android, then the application is built on JAVA or for IOS applications, Objective-C or Swift is used. The cost of development and time consumed is much more in the case of Native Apps.
There are various factors which make Hybrid Application Development enticing for business entrepreneurs. The most compelling being the convenience to run on any platform or device, followed by lower development cost and less time consumption. Although, the reasons mentioned here are enough to choose hybrid apps; however, we have listed down few more scenarios wherein choosing a hybrid app becomes important-
- If your business craves for standardized branding- Hybrid mobile App are easier to run almost on all devices. This gives a great user experience to your customers who browse your app on their mobile devices. Hybrid apps are built with “Write Once and Run Anywhere” strategy. This results in cross-platform and consistent user interface increasing brand reputation.
- If you are more concerned about site accessibility- To ensure that your customers easily access your products/services, wherever and whenever they wish to, you need to have an app which can be downloaded from any mobile store. In this context, Hybrid apps continue to offer the best solution as they are easily accessible on almost all platforms including Google Play Store, iTunes, Windows Phone App Store, and others.
- If Speed is probably not your cup of tea- Yeah! Hybrid mobile apps are relatively slower to get loaded when compared with Native apps. Unlike web apps, Hybrid apps do not require network communication which can definitely turn out to be the reason for the slowdown.
- If you are looking for seamless integration- Hybrid Mobile apps use their self-generated code to be in sync with other device applications. Hence, it works well with GPS, Camera, Messaging and other device information to serve in the best possible ways.
- If you want it to be done right now- As discussed above, Hybrid mobile apps require lesser time as they use pre-written HTML Code components across various devices. If you are looking to design a mobile application within a short period of time, then Hybrid apps would definitely serve the purpose. This is one reason which makes Hybrid apps extremely popular.
Wrapping it up
Going for a right architecture for designing your website is like a burning decision. However, opting the perfect one solely depends on your needs, market research, and the importance of both applications for your business. By keeping these points in mind, you will be able to take an informed decision. Remember, making your decision only on the cost of development and time taken will not provide optimal results. Although, Hybrid Mobile App development services are featured with an added advantage but you need to give a thought on how these advantages can benefit your business. So think wisely and then act.