Getting widespread in the arena of web development, Sketch to HTML conversion is one of the proficient and trustworthy ways to execute business requirements easily. Sketch has finally taken the web designing world by storm in the last few years. Giving businesses the power of flexibility to create a lightweight and easy-to-use website design, Sketch is getting amplified to create unique design.
The technique is considered apt to create engaging designs because of the following benefits it offers:
- Vector graphics: Anything created in Sketch is a vector element. With this feature, it becomes easy to rescale objects and a pixel-perfect quality will be maintained. The pixel-perfect artboard is an extra advantage that helps in the development of pixel-perfect website design.
- Artboards: Web designers can create multiple artboards. This makes Sketch an ideal tool to create responsive websites. Using this, you can easily create responsive websites that can be viewed across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Easy color management: Sketch allows easily managing colors within the design. Various text styles can also be created and applied to the different elements. Website color palette can be created on the moodboard.
- Exporting: Exporting layers in Sketch is easy and intuitive.
- Built-in layout Grid: Another unique feature of Sketch is its built-in layout grid. Sketch makes it easy to pin a transparent layout guide and changing the column.
From the above basic advantages, it is clear that Sketch is going to be a real threat to Photoshop. Though the specialties of both of them are unique, Sketch offers unparalleled agility in handling vector-based files and is also much more affordable, intuitive and easier to learn.
If you are still using Photoshop, these compelling reasons will force you to make the jump right now.
You may also like to read: What are the Factors that Affect the PSD to HTML Conversion Cost?